Sigura Water Credit Card Refund Policy
It is Sigura Water’s policy to consider refunds for damaged or off-specification product in the form of a credit to the credit card, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
- proof of purchase of the product must exist and it must be provided to Sigura Water;
- the merchandise was not marked “as is” or obsolete at time of sale;
- for returned product, approval of the return and a returned goods authorization from Sigura Water must be first obtained prior to product being returned;
- returned product is subject to a restocking fee; and
- return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer/buyer.
If Sigura Water has a pre-existing contract with buyer that governs the sale of the product that is inconsistent with this refund policy, that pre-existing contract shall control.